TLMR is currently doing mineral mapping and geophysical surveying in selected areas of interest on its properties. This will be followed by sampling, drilling and/or trenching as appropriate.
Our prospecting rights have between four and five years remaining for exploration, allowing some flexibility in prioritising the development and value addition of each prospect.
TLMR enjoy sound relationships with several strategic investment partners, locally and internationally, who are keen to invest in various projects in our current portfolio. Each of these relationships – cultivated over several years in the industry – enable us to advance our exploration programme and add value to the portfolio.
TLMR’s strategic value proposition is:
- Our ability to develop turnkey mineral resource projects, from identification, through exploration up to and including mining operation
- The mobility and cost effectiveness of our services, able to satisfy large and smaller clients’ requirements. This refers to our mapping and geophysical services as well as our exploration and contract mining capability through Belton
- Our significant mineral resource portfolio which, in its own right, warrants investment as we take each project up the value curve
- Our reach into SADC, which, for a relatively small operator, is extensive and solid
- A core team of energetic and entrepreneurial directors focused on adding value and realising wealth creation while simultaneously conscious of the social needs in our operating environments