Belton Mining Group
Belton Mining Group was established in April 2008 with the aim of providing the coal mining industry with a dynamic and flexible service offering on all aspects of mining. Belton provides the following services:
- Technical Services such as mine planning and design, life of mine costing, pre feasibility and feasibility studies, mine surveying, engineering surveying, flood line estimation surveying, volume & tonne quantification, resource & reserve evaluation and calculations, project financial evaluation, consulting, prospecting right applications, mining right & mining permit applications, due diligence studies
- Project Management, procurement, continuous improvement and related management services. (E.g. Opencast Coal Mine Design and Technical Services for Limpopo Resources)
- Contract Mining; (E.g. for Total Coal and Sentula)
- Engineering Services including equipment overhauls, design and construction of conveyor systems, (E.g. Design and Construction - 6.5 km overland conveyor system for Sudor Coal)
- Development of Solutions to mining challenges
- Operating partner in Mozambican gold mine
- Belton Mining Group also recently commenced an extensive exploration programme on coal prospects where it owns an equity share by means of its own exploration drills.
- Belton Mining Group is also a part owner in a number of coal and a gold prospecting right other than those with TLMR.
The annual turnover of the Belton Mining Group is in excess of USD 30 million.